Just Because V.s doesnt mean

Actually I don't know want to give what tittle in this post, and suddenly "Just because & doesnt mean" crossed in my mind................. and this post is talking about "just because........" -_- don't you understand?. Nope. Neither I am ._. *this sentences were made by me.. so don't be shocked ya guys ;)"


"Just because I'm a teenagers, doesnt mean I love drugs"

"Just because I say he is handsome, doesnt mean I like him"

"Just because I like him, doesnt mean I love him"

"Just because I'm single, doesnt mean I don't know anything about love"

"Just because I ask you to, doesnt mean I cant do that" -_-

"Just because I say she is pretty, doesnt mean I wanna be her"

"Just because I can do the hard one thing, doesnt mean I can do anything"

"Just because I close with a man, doesnt mean I'm his boyf"

"Just because I'm ugly, doesnt mean you can racist-ing me"

"Just because I help a man, doesnt mean I like him"

"Just because know some things about him, doesnt mean I like him"

"Just because I'm single, doesnt mean I can't get jealolus with someone"

"Just because I don't understand in one lesson, doesnt mean I'm dumb in everythings"

"Just because I say "I love you", doesnt mean I like him"

"Just because I keep silence, doesnt mean I don't know the answer"

"Just because I keep silence, doesnt mean I mad with you"

"Just because I'm ugly, doesnt mean I don't know how to be pretty"

"Just because I'm single, doesnt mean my heart doesn't taken"

"Just because I'm single, doesnt mean I don't have boyf"

"Just because I hate the singer, doesnt mean I dont like the song"

"Just because I dont know what do you feel, doesnt mean I don't care about you at all"

"Just because I'm silence, doesnt mean I'm okay"


"Just because I say I don't know in one thing, doesnt mean I don't know anything"


"Just because I don't answer, doesnt mean I get mad"


"Just because I'm smiling at him, doesnt mean I like him"


"Just because we have broke up, doesnt mean I haven't love you anymore"






I thought that's all........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino