Field Trip 2013

Hi!
Been a long time no posting rite? hehe
Sorry. I was kinda busy last week. Homework, test, novels, movies..

Yap.
2 days ago I was doing a field trip with my beloved high school, SMAN 6 Bogor.
We were going to University of Indonesia, University of Padjajaran, and Trans Studio Bandung >.<
Yes. I know the last part seems not fit to be called a field trip. lol
And you know what sucks?
We were having a little accident, so we have to changed the bus. And the second one is worse that the first. hufttt


When I was in Trans Studio,
I played the Vertigo and Giant Swing 3 times (Google it if you don't know it). It sounds crazy I know. But if you already get used to it. It became not that scary anymore I guess...
(the third I played Giant Swing, I go with all the accelerations. And we had a deal that if we screamed we must bought the other a drink which is the drink is expensive there. And boom. We all did it. We did no scream :)) and the people who was waiting on the line said "What? It's not scary huh?" "How is it possible???" and we were like "hahahahahahhaha nailed it guys!")
Also I played the Yamaha Coaster. It is the third fastest roller coaster in the world. And I was sitting on the front... Yes. It also sounds crazy, I know.
But unfortunately I just played the Yamaha Coaster once. When I wanted to go to the line again, it was already closed because of the rain.
And I played the Kong Climb. But I didn't make it to the top. I've no idea why.
When I was about 9th grader (if I'm not mistaken), I made it to the top, twice.
And yesterday, like seriously.... I didn't make it.
Maybe my hand and feet is bigger.... :/
And for the last, I played Negeri Raksasa. It is like Histeria on Dufan. But in Histeria we only being "up & down" about once or twice. But, in here, we were being "up & down" like about 5 times. And I wasn't screaming at all. Like at all. I have no soul..........





here's some pic that I took on the Field Trip



Sasha, Bapi, and I when we were on the first bus (the better one) 

They're doing the same pose lol

Me while showing my limited name tag>.<

With the half crew

They were waving at some strangers....


It was so bright that time... 

With the boys when on Bolang

They were the robots on Bolang. And they were all creepy. I would cry if I were a kid.

Rara and I when we were on vertigo >.<
It's the sky when we were about to go home. Beautiful eh?

The boys and I were having our own tired-face lol




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino