Busy Busy

Here I am..
Writing while it's raining outside...

So,
Next week I will do the mid term test of 5th semester.
And on April next year I will do the National Exam
I know. It's kinda sucks when you only can enjoy the high school atmosphere on 2 years only.
But take the positive, you'll spent your teenage time on college! Yeay>.<
If only I can skip the National Exam shit, last term test crap and continue when I'm already on the college........ haha stupid dream eh :/


But until now,
I can't really decided which subject I will choose
It's really confusing because I don't really know what I wanna be.
Actually I know. But, it's so can't-happen-to-a-girl-like-me job
And everyone will laugh and mock at me when I told them what it is (maybe you too)

I wanna be an agent (Not LPG or pulsa one).
Yap. I like the job that will trigger(?) my adrenalin.
I don't like the office job. It's so classy...
I like the field job. (and everyone told me that it's not into me or it's not a job for a girl or anything that they thought that it wasn't good for me because they thought I was a girl-most-likely when actually I really am NOT.)

ARGH. Those all are stressful




And you know?
I really don't know what to do rite now..
I mean, there is so much homework, task, stuff to do, novels to read, movies to watch.
And I've no idea where to start.................

And I'd rather choose Youtube-ing, blogging, Twitter-ing instead of doing my homework crap. :) All I need is time freezer so I can do all the me-have-to-do. Pffff.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino