Graduation Day!!

So, I've just arrived from my Farewell Graduation Party a.k.a Prom Night.
And since I haven't posted a post like for ages, so here it is!


Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!>,<
Finally! I'm graduate from high school!
Feels like the weight; the half weight in my shoulder just taken off.
But yeah, just the half of it.
SBMPTN still waiting for me, smiling in the corner like a creeps.. :| :| :| :|


So,
2 days ago I just had my graduation day!
It was amazing! I feel really bad because I have to 'leave" my friend.
You know how does it feel when you're in high school, but only in 2 years?
It sucks at first, but yeaaaaaaaaaah. That's life. I'm enjoying it eventually.
I'm enjoying every second the effort that I made in this 2 years.
Actually, I thought that I can't make it to the end.
It's happen to me a lot of times when I got to my "tired" point.
When I gave up. When I couldn't hold 'the weight' anymore.
But, there was always my best friends, family, and friends to cheer me up.
to tell me that I'll make it. When I didn't even sure that I will.

But Finally.
I made it to the end!
I made it with all the effort that I made; from the stupidest to the smartest one.
I made it.



By the way, here some pictures of my graduation day and my prom!




Group Selfie!!

Gue resmi secara de facto dan de jure, lulus!


#TIMELESS2014

Pake blitz heu. Muka jadi budug heu.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino