Final Decision

Hi! Whoever you are! (I don't even think my blog has a reader)
How's life?
Hmm.. Mine? well, I'm still alive now. That's a good thing right? (or not?)

Today, November 9th.
I've been in 4th semester for like 2 months now
and lots of thing happened in the last 2 months. Like a lot

In the end of August,
I became the SSPV or Student Supervisor for Student Orientation 2015
It was held in 6 days. A very long 6 days.
Like, I slept at 1 then I have to gathered at 4.45 which means woke up at 4. Hence, I slept only 3 hours everyday.
But it's all worth it for the experience, the friendship among the SSPVs and freshmen, the-endless-accompanying-to-the-toilet >.<

In September,
Well, you can say in this month, I was still adapting with stuff;
with the new house (kontrakan)
with the lecturer
with the concentration (I choose Wealth Planning btw)
with new additional job as team leader in marketing
all of new thing. While non-stop meeting in the night. *sigh*

October.
This is war month. Why? Like on Friday in the first week of October. There were 13 events (edu fair and presentation). Imagine. Looking for the ambassador, preparing the brochure and merchandise to bring, selecting who with who and to where, etc.
and that war keep happening in Friday and Saturday every week.
feels like those school never let us breathe for just a day
While those school held edu fair in the same day, I was also have to focused on my Mid term. (yes. PresUniv held its mid term on October. Yay or nay >.<)
and also, events and meeting.
my schedule on November was just like someone who wear a tight hot pants (I can not think someone who wear tight pants rite now)
Last thing that happened on October,
I was faced with the decision whether I will continue joining PUMA or not. (I will be the Head of Student Activities and Empowerment division)
Well, at first. I want to do it. Even though I know that it will be super duper tired and required lots of money, I want to help my very own organization. I don't want the member of my division later on feels like the way I feel like when I was a member.
But, when I asked permission to my father, he said it would be better if I didn't continue joining.
So, yeah. Parents word. Final decision.

November.
1st of November, Ko Yandri got married!
well, his wedding was my first wedding that I attend without my parents, but with my boyfriend instead. and I nailed it. hahaha (means I didn't do anything stupid, since usually I can not stand in the crowded place for a long time. But with the help of my bf, I could manage it >,<)
ALSO!
Assignments this month.. Zuper duper many(sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss) [the S represent the amount of my assignments]*sigh*


Well. Final test is at the first week in December.
Hope the result equal the struggle ^^ (still)*sigh*













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino