Three Magic Words


Dear You,

Sorry, if I'm so messed up and have lots of issues
Sorry, if it's hard for me to show all my cards on the table
Sorry, if I get scared all the time
Sorry, if I'm not an easy person to deal with

If somehow in the days to come, you ever feel less than what you feel right now; to me; us
Please, don't keep it to yourself and find other ways to cover that hole
If you have something that don't like about me
Please, talk to me about it
Despite the consequences of the talk; good or bad
Things unsaid will make a time bomb which will explode at no time

Thank you for making me happy in a way I haven't felt for quite a long time
Thank you for seeing and accepting me for who I am
Despite of all my plenteous flaws
Thank you for being the place of me being vulnerable

You are every hope I've ever had in human form




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Assumption