Akai Osei

Akai, do you know who is he? He is the winner of "Got To Dance (UK) 1" and guess how old is he?

He is 10. And he has won £100,000 prize money! imagine that! £100,000, that's so much for a kids like him ¬_¬


Got To Dance is a Dance Competition and Reality Show broadcast in the United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, and India. Tha auditions are open to all dance acts of any age, style, or size. Auditions were held in October 2009 in Edinburgh, Manchaster, and London. With Ashley Banjo, Kimberly Wyatt, and Adam Garcia

Ashley told Akai he was "Born to Dance"


Osai is a british street dancer. He was born in Lambeth, London, England. He was inspired by Michael Jackson, Diversity, Flawless, and Chris Brown. He has only been dancing for year, the viewers and judges with a set of sophisticated moves, including head spins, body popping, and backsliding.


On his won he said "I can't believe it, this is amazing. It's been the best night of my life, I don't know what I'll do with the prize money yet, but definitely I want to give some to charity. I haven't decided which one yet"
*how cute he is :>>*

and here are what did the judges say about Akai:

Ashley banjo:
"Firstly, he and his family should be so proud. He sums up this competition, he's not professional, has only been dancing for a year and is only 10 years old and has just got to dance and he beats me hands down" \m/


Kimberly Wyatt:
"I'm so proud of Akai, he has been on point to the max and I have so much respect for him. I love his confidence. Amazing!


Adam Garcia:
"He has incredeble stage presence and is just born to dance. I've always loved what he does, everyone loves what he does. Just incredible."


And The host Davina McCall commented:
"I am so thrilled for Akai, but glad the viewers voted, I couldn't have picked a winner, all of the finalists are amazing, they have put in such hard work. I'm going to get Akai to teach me some moves now"




See? all of the judges, host, viewers were like him so badly and so do I


Here he is when he was dancing.... so cool huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino