Tumblr

Hey yo whuts up? long time no post right? haha now I'm going to show you some pict of Photography from
Tumblr:

















this is the best one I think~



want to see more? click here



See? what a beautiful view! that's why I really really love Tumblr. 

I don't know how could it be when there was no Tumblr ¬_¬ maybe life will be flat flat and flat........... I want Tumblr is my real life that there is only people who always cares about my life, who always love me like what I am, always got the best quote ever, always got gadget-gadget that I've never seen before, always got a whole things that I want, always love unicorns  :') and this life is just a dream. Tumblr always can make me feel much better after the whole things in the dreamland.......

 got must bless you madder of Tumblr<3



And do you know what's Tumblr mean?
1. go to translate google
2. write "Tumblr" and translate it to Japanese
3. copy the meaning
4. paste and Translate it again into english
5. see what's the real meaning<3



Sincerèment,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monopoli

23231001♥ <:-p

Eza gionino